Thursday, May 3, 2012

~Garden Finds~

I found a teapot and used it in a planter
 to hold my jute and scissors. Very handy.
 A thrift store basket with dried 
flowers welcomes you into the garden.
Some old shutters used as a tabletop.
Our potting table with old tiles added for accent. 
A cup used for a pot as a centerpiece.
An old arch used to hold up a wreath.
A screen door found at a salvage store gives the garden some whimzy.
I used a pot upside down to hold a mosaic table.
Finding things to repurpose is a fun thing to do.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Great! Greetings, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your garden. I had to pin a few images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you're re-purposed all this wonderful old things and given them new life in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs of your garden are wonderful! I don't pin too many photos, but I'm in love with that wreath holding the little mushrooms! Pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful vignettes, Jody! Simple, yet charming - a winning combination!

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. I would love to see pretties linked each week from BOTH of your blogs. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...