Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Romantic Homes "A Dream Come True"

Romantic Homes
I am on cloud 9 right now.
Romantic Homes made a dream come true for me.
I wasn't sure if I was going to be featured in the
We Love/ Make it article for March 2012.

Of course, you can dream. 
Today my dream came true. 
The issue came out and I peeked inside the magazine and couldn't believe what I saw. There was my project of Parisian switch plates and my eyes got bigger and I started to cry in excitement.
It is such an honor to have my name in 
Romantic Homes
 with all the other women who I admire so much.
Thank you, Meryl Schoenbaum, Executive Editor and Hillary Black, Contributing Editor for Romantic Homes Magazine.
   Hope you get a chance to see the article in the magazine. Look for us on Etsy with the French Parisian switch plates and more designs in the near future. Thank you to all my friends and family for the support they have given me to make my dream come true.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Those are so fun:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the great inspirational article in Romantic Homes - what a charming, fun and easy project.
    Blessings and Best Wishes,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sweetie! Im so excited for you. Cant wait to see more of your beautiful designs.I love, love your blog....okay linking up to you!
    XO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Love this magazine, I will look for your page. Such a gorgeous idea!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about talent. My little crocheted teacup is nothing compared to your beautiful switchplates. Congrats on the article. Well-deserved. I can't even get Romantic Homes around here. :( Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world. Have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, send me your email, I wanted to see if you might be interested in doing a show in May in Riverside????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great. Love the ones with the antique keys. Beautiful. New follower here. Deb=^..^=x4 Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! So excited for you, your designs are just beautiful. xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely lady.
    Congratulations on the great inspirational article in Romantic Homes. I need to go buy this Magazine sweet lady. Im following your Blog now, and thanks so much for being my newest follower on my Tablescapes. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I'm am not surprised your French switch plates are fantastic!!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Jody!!
    I too was in shock when R/H approached me with a feature spot Oct 2011 what a feeling of joy follows when you see the featured spot in your hands, I so know your excitement well.

    Thank you for stopping by my place and visiting my winner of my French theatre's.
    I am a new follower of yours as well and will enjoy getting to know you much better.
    Have an inspiring week!
    xx
    ~Dore

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I am your newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! How exciting for you. Isn't it wonderful to know that dreams DO come true? ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...