Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everything is Growing in the Garden Including the Hummingbirds

The pumpkin seeds are coming up again.
The hummingbirds one week ago.
I took this photo today of the hummingbirds. They have grown so much. 
I'm so lucky to be able to capture these moments.
I just wanted to share these pictures with you.
The Blue French Pumpkins are growing everyday.
The sunflowers planted on March 14th.
The giant pumpkins are getting bigger.
Can't wait to eat the butternut squash.
We'll have plenty of zucchini for lots of recipes.
It's still not to late to plant by seed. It's so fulfilling
to grow from your garden to your table.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful! I'm so glad that you stopped by and introduced yourself. I'm a new follower and I'll be back often to see you.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I love your birds!!
    So kute...
    Big Hugs
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to see baby hummers! How adorable:) And you are so lucky to be able to witness them up close and personal! Sounds like you are going to have an amazing garden!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hummingbirds are pure magic! What a gift to be able to photograph them! And your garden is beautiful. Thanks very much for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment at The Magpie's Fancy! xo Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have hummingbirds in your garden! Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet message, I am now your newest follower. Sending warmest of Spring wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England - Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...