Monday, November 28, 2011

Warmth Company

I heard about Warmth Company from Carly's manager at Macy's, Anne. She told me they had wonderful items for your home and I wouldn't be disappointed.

Stan drove me to Aptos that day and we found the store. As soon as we walked in, I knew I would love the store. The owners, Monica and Naomi are sisters and were very helpful with finding whatever you need. It was probably one of the friendliest stores I've been in.
They carry just about everything.
GIFTS FOR THE HOLIDAY.

LOTS OF WONDERFUL LIGHTS AND JEWELRY.

DISHES AND TABLE ACCESSORIES

CANDLES, LAMPS, BLANKETS AND CHANDELIERS

LOVED THE WAY THEY DISPLAYED THEIR JEWELRY.

UNIQUE WALL SHELVES

FURNITURE

CHRISTMAS TREES

BABY CLOTHES

SNOW HOUSES

THEY DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO DECORATE.


LOVED ALL THE PASTEL COLORS


I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING WALKING THROUGH THEIR STORE. IF YOU'RE EVER IN APTOS , YOU HAVE TO STOP BY THE WARMTH COMPANY.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that place is really close to my apartment and I never knew about it before! Thanks for sharing all the photos, I will have to pay them a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...