Thursday, September 20, 2012

Combined Blogs


Hi everyone,
I just wanted all my friends to know that I already combined my Thyme for Home blog and Rooted In Thyme blog. Having two blogs was a bit much for me to keep up with so I will incorporate into one and see how you like the new version.  So I will stop posting on Thyme for Home and only post on Rooted In Thyme. Please continue following my Rooted In Thyme blog, I love all visitors and followers. Thanks so much to everyone who has followed me on my blogging journey! I will now have more time to comment and explore everyone else’s blogs and continue to enjoy the interaction and sharing creative ideas with you all. Thank you for your endless support.

Sincerely, Jody Gabara


5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Now it will be easier for me to keep up with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness - I do not know how you keep up with two blogs - I can barely keep up with one. Glad you have combined them - I will now follow you on this one.
    Hope you have more time for fun and gardening!
    Blessings, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for following! I'm following you back too! I wanted to email but you have a "no reply blogger" in your address and I couldn't find an email on this page. So, I wanted to at least say welcome and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your decision. Having two blogs I alot of work and takes time. I think you will feel much better about posting on one blog only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Jody!
    What a wonderful surprise! I'm so glad you liked my Cottage Guest Room post. I love stealing away sometimes for an afternoon nap cuddled up under my Sunbonnet Sue quilt. My kitties love it, too.
    Thank you for featuring my guest room. I am humbled and so very grateful.
    Happy Spring, my sweet friend.
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...